High Quality Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB replacement laptop battery [4 cells 48Wh 15.2V]
Product Larger Images
Compatible Acer Part Numbers
Compatible Acer Laptop Models
- Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB
- Aspire 5 A514-52-77CK
- Aspire 5 A515-51G-50HU
- Aspire 5 A515-52-55G6
- Aspire 5 A515-55-52J8
- Aspire 5 A517-51G-38MR
- Aspire ES1-572-52GU
- Aspire ES1-572-55GG
- Aspire ES1-711-P7JE
- NITRO 5 AN515-41-F03E
- Predator HELIOS 300 G3-572-763V
- SWIFT 3 SF315-41-R8PP
- SWIFT 3 SF315-51G-565X
- TravelMate P2510-G2-M-376U
- TravelMate SPIN B1 B118-RN-R6P7
- TravelMate X349-G2-M-57EV
All our high-quality replacement batteries for Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB notebook come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
If you have a problem with one battery which bought from us, please contact us first. We will process your request and try to find a solution to your problem. If the problem cannot be fixed by our technical support engineer, we will generate an RMA number (Return Material Authorization) for you. If inspection concludes that the returned battery is defective, a new battery will be shipped out without extra charge.
Please note: we cannot process returned batteries if you have not yet received an RMA number.
A: First, find out the part number of your old battery or the model name of the laptop (e.g. "Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB") and then match with our product compatibility chart. Second, please compare the old battery with our product image to make sure their shapes are the same. Finally, check that the voltage (rating) is the same as your old battery. More details please click How to find one correct battery for my laptop?
A: 100% OEM compatible to ensure compliance with your original Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB battery specifications (including the same size and high quality). All of our batteries for Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB laptops have passed international certification( CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 ).
A: The new Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB battery pack is usually shipped in a partially charged state. Please charge fully the new Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB battery pack and discharge it for 3-5 times to fully activate the battery to the maximum rated capacity.
A: 1. Turn your Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB laptop over.
2. Find the battery release button on your Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB laptop.
3. Now your Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB replacement battery is unlocked and find the battery release button.
4. Press the laptop battery release button and gently pull the battery out of the notebook.
5. Now that your Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB battery has been removed, please purchase a new Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB battery for the replacement install.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push the Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G-73EB battery to the laptop and secure it in place.